Erlanger Sales Inc. first opened their doors on June 6th 1946. The company began as a small 500 sq ft electronics warehouse located at 958 S. Grand Ave in Los Angeles, and over the years grew into several facilities with over 275,000 sq ft. of third-party logistics capabilities.
Due to hard work and unparalleled dedication, what started as a two-person operation slowly began to expand. In 1955 Erlanger Sales outgrew their facility and moved to a larger 3500 sq ft building at 4217 W. Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles.
In 1985 David Erlanger joined the company and made the move to an 18,000 sq ft warehouse in San Bernardino, changing the name to Erlanger Distribution Center, Inc. to better reflect their range of services.
In 1992 an additional 40,000 was purchased and in 1997 the business expanded to their current 210,000 sq ft facility in Riverside.
(Left) First Erlanger Sales Facility, 1946.
(Right) Our Current Location, 2013
(Bottom) Aeriel Image of Facility
Erlanger Distribution Center Inc. continues to expand. Our long history of success and growth provides evidence of our commitment to our clients.
Early in 2005 additional space of 75,000 sq ft was purchased to keep up with the growth demands.
In 2007, David Erlanger purchased all the stock from Claude Erlanger, the founder of the company, and all remaining outstanding shares.